Friday 7 December 2007

APPALLING ABUSE OF DONKEYS, SHOULD IT STOP NOW?

This was a headline from the Daily Express newspaper in the United Kingdom this Friday.I know we beat them up badly but come on, it really isn't necessary for the British press to get all upset about it, Shanahan must have friends in Fleet Street.
We saw three or four of the donkeys whipped with a brush. It was an absolute disgrace,” said one woman.I never saw that, the ref's must have missed that one.
Sorry I couldn't resist this.

3 comments:

Joaquin said...

Oh, you're a funny one!
W
Hey, we beat the Squaws, feasted on Donkey meat, now let's have a wee bit of cheeeese.
Here's to a win on Sunday! WATTA SAY!

athy said...

no it should not i think there should be a lot more of it

kigleigh said...

I HAVE A DREAM............Oakland Cheesegraters 24-Green Bay 17.I think it probably is just a dream,but,thanks to the last 2 weeks performances,not too unrealistic.GO RAIDERS !!